Vehicle Mechanical Repairs in Newbury, Berkshire
Vehicles have lots of moving parts and these parts are prone to the occasional breakdown. Of course, the usual suspects are clutches, gearboxes, starter motors, alternators, brakes and steering, but any moving part in your vehicle could suffer from a mechanical failure at any time.
Should your vehicle suffer from a breakdown, you need someone local who has the necessary skills to repair it.
Wash Water Service Centre specialise in repairing all types of vehicle mechanical repairs on all types of vehicles, no matter what the fault is.
The aim of our highly skilled technicians is to diagnose and repair your vehicle quickly and as cost effective as possible.
Why use Wash Water Service Centre for your vehicle mechanical repairs?
- We’re vehicle repair specialists, no matter what the problem.
- Local vehicle recovery available should your car not be roadworthy.
- Fast turnaround on all types of vehicle mechanical repairs.
- All parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months or 6,000 miles.
- Free loan vehicle while we repair yours (subject to availability)
- Free collection and delivery within the Newbury and surrounding area.
Our experience with most types of engines, gearboxes and mechanical running gear ensure that we can often diagnose your vehicle’s problem from either a description of the problem, a vehicle test drive or simply by listening to the running of the vehicle (if applicable), which in turn will save you both time and money.
If we are unable to spot the fault from this then we can use our specialist diagnostic computer that plug into modern vehicle on board computers and use this along with our experience and knowledge to ensure that your vehicle gets the repair it requires without a need for a huge bill for diagnostics and parts that weren’t needed in the first place.
Wash Water Service Centre undertake any vehicle mechanical repairs so you are in safe in the knowledge that your vehicle is being looked after.
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Crank/Camshaft replacement
- Water pump, fuel pump
- Cambelts, tensioners and pulleys
- Brake maintenance and replacements
- Suspension replacement
- Steering racks and linkages
- Cooling systems
- Exhaust sytems, turbo’s, catalytic converts, EGR valves
- and more…
Call us today on 01635 552349 for any of your vehicle mechanical repairs.